The beginning to the New year has brought us to the end of 2018. However, The year 2018 gave us some brilliant hits and must watch movies.
Here’s a list of 10 must-see Bollywood films of 2018- (The list of movies mentioned below are in no specific order.)
- Sonu Ki kitu sweety– Luv Ranjan is a director who gets into the head of people (mainly youngsters), without behaving like a “twit” of a director. The work of his “remarkable proclivity” for youthful Candour is in full view as the “buzz filled rom-com” where Sonu’s(Karthik Aaryan) over-Possessive best friend Titu(Sunny Singh) gets a girlfriend Sweety ( Nushrat Bharucha). Overall, the film topped at giving the audience with Proper Entertainment.
- Pad man – released on Jan 26, its Akshay Kumar and Balki’s film … what else do you need to watch it? R Balki is known for his “Quirkiness and his compelling credibility” created an amazing film – “ a working Women get herself a happy House-husband. Yes, you heard me right. Gender-Sensitisation reaches the highest cyclic level.
- Hichki- Rani Mukerji doing the role of a teacher with a neurological disability is just what the doctors prescribed. This was the official remake of the American film”Front of the class”. The story inspired many and makes itself slide into the list of top 10 movies of the year.
- Sanju-The sensational hit Film, Sanju featured Ranbir Kapoor playing Sanjay Dutt in his biopic film directed by Raj Kumar Hirani. The story interests people to know the mistakes one can make in the journey of life. As it is not an idea of an Inspirational biopic, we can take this as an Inspirational film in reverse.
- Veere Di Wedding – The sheer joy of witnessing a gallery full of interesting female actors navigated by Kareena Kapoor Khan and Sonam Kapoor was enough to give the film a ‘chic-flick’ tag.
- Badhai Ho– A middle-aged couple Priyamvada Kaushik(Neena Gupta) and Jeetender Kaushik (Gajraj Rao) get unexpectedly pregnant. The couple from the middle class- family starts feeling conscious about the Pregnancy, as they become a talking point in their social circles.
- Tumbbad –A young boy Vinayak rao is affected by the personal tragedy. His encounter with a wretched old lady who knows of a buried treasure sets him on the path to greed. He grows up to explore the local legend of a monster named hastar and his gold medallions.
- Andhadhun- Residing in Pune, Aakash a blind pianist (Aayushmann Khurrana) is privy to the aftermath of a murder. His conscience urges him to report the crime he had technically not “witnessed” but is there more to him than meets his eye?
- Padmaavat-Rani Padmavati ( Deepika Padukone) – the Wife of Maharawal Rattan Singh(Shahid Kapoor), is known for her beauty and valour in the 13th Century of India. She captures the fancy of reigning sultan of Delhi, the tyrant Alauddin Khilji (Ranveer Singh) who becomes obsessed with her and goes to great lengths to fulfil his greed.
- Blackmail– Dev (Irrfan Khan) is a toilet paper salesman. One evening he decides to spice up his life and passionless marriage by going home early from work with a bunch of roses to his wife. It turns out that his wife is in bed with another man. The shocking Revelation leads to a series of events which are both funny and outrageous.
Heres the top movies of 2018,
The year 2018 However had plenty of amazing movies which couldn’t be listed above.
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year.